A set of 11 worksheets with answers on play script writing.
This Resource includes:
- Writing dialogues to go with the story in the given visuals.
- Turning flat dialogues into an exciting story.
- Adding scene description and stage directions.
- Adding dialogues and reporting verbs.
- Preparing play-scripts for dialogues.
- Selecting best option to answer play-script questions.
- Turning given story into a play script.
- Rewriting the narrative poem as a play script.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment