• Covers 4 poems: ‘Eat Me’, ‘Chainsaw vs Pampas Grass’, ‘Material’ & ‘History’
• Resources: 23 slide PowerPoint with starter task, notes on structural features, key language features to highlight, questions on each poem (5 simple & 5 extended), lots of images related to the poems for visual learners
• All about the poem template for students to organise notes on structure, form and language
• Essay planning grid (compares different aspects of ‘Eat Me’ & ‘Chainsaw Vs Pampas Grass’) and a blank template
• Sample essay comparing ‘Eat Me’ & ‘Chainsaw Vs Pampas Grass’
• Printable worksheets on each poem for cover, classwork or homework
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Such a comprehensive set of resources. I loved the creativity and layout of the presentation. There's even a sample essay comparing two of the poems. A real time saver!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.