1) A PowerPoint explaining the assessment - creating a poetry anthology featuring a minimum of 3 poems. It explains what an anthology is, its components (e.g. title page, table of contents, etc.), what they are being assessed on, planning steps and some homework to get them started.
2) An example analysis of the poem Beach Burial (in a table outlining the structural requirements and expected langauge features)
3) A PowerPoint lesson designed to take students through the example analysis of Beach Burial.
4) A document with the STEP UP acronym for students to use to analyse their 3 poems.
5) A PowerPoing to help students write their analysis of poem one.
6) A PowerPoint explaining how to write the preface and reference list (with examples)
7) A completed anthology exemplar (created by a student)
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.