Lapbooking as a great way to tie your science study into a beautiful presentation focusing on the various activities of your unit tie together.
Compliment your pumpkin science unit with this great lap book project.
• Carve a pumpkin and save seeds for next year
• Write a step by step piece on how to carve a pumpkin
• Match pumpkin vocabulary terms to images to support student understanding.
• Choose 1 (or more) of 4 included pumpkin recipes to read and follow together.
• Write an acrostic poem about a pumpkin.
I hope your students enjoy this fun and engaging project to tie together your pumpkin study!