This resource contains 7 worksheets with answers and an information sheet on using the punctuation devices - the question mark and the exclamation mark. Tasks include:
- Selecting the correct question word for sentences.
- Deciding which punctuation device should be used at the end of sentences.
- Composing sentences using question marks appropriately.
- Composing sentences using exclamation marks appropriately.
- Rewriting a short passage inserting the correct punctuation devices - full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
You may also be interested in:
This is an accompanying, fully editable, 33-slide PowerPoint lesson on using the question mark and exclamation mark and showing how and when to use these punctation devices appropriately in writing. It is presented by the ‘punchy’ punctuation characters - Question Mark and Exclamation Mark - and ably helped by Full Stop of course!
Save money and buy both resources at a discounted rate:
Question Marks and Exclamation Marks PowerPoint Lesson and Worksheets
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide.
To be kept informed of new resources click here and follow.