This is a highly visual and fully editable 100 question PowerPoint quiz on Roald Dahl’s children’s books and includes questions on Matilda, The BFG, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Danny Champion of the World, Fantastic Mr Fox, George’s Marvellous Medicine, The Twits, Boy, The Giraffe, Pelly and Me, The Enormous Crocodile, The Magic Finger and The Witches.
It is an ideal resource for an assembly, a lesson or with a tutor group, particularly on World Book Day or on Roald Dahl Day in September. The quiz contains 100 questions with multiple choice answers. It can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the Roald Dahl image on each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end. An answer sheet is provided to record answers.
1. In which book is this quote from ‘If you are good, life is good?’
2. Charlie is the last person to find a golden ticket in ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.’ Who was the third?
3. In ‘James and the Giant Peach’ James is forced to go and live with his aunts after his parents are killed. What were his parents killed by?
4. In ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ who runs the chocolate factory?
5. What are the evil creatures that Charlie Bucket meets in ‘Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator?’
You may also be interested in:
This is a fully editable, colourful, informative and interesting 84 slide PowerPoint presentation on the life and work of Roald Dahl.
This resource includes references to:
- His birthplace and parentage
- His education and schooling
- His career - RAF fighter pilot
- His family
- References to and excerpts from his works
- His likes dislikes, interests and hobbies
- His imaginative and fun use of language and wordplay
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide: