TWENTY fully differentiated and resourced lessons that focus on specific scenes from William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet and also introduces an adaptable introduction to Shakespeare’s life and the three main genres of his plays. These lessons include:
- General introduction to Shakespeare and genre
- The Prologue
- Act 1 Scene 1
- Meeting Romeo and Juliet
- The Queen Mab Speech
- Act 1 Scene 5: Fate and Free Will
- Romeo and Juliet Meet (Act 1 Scene 5)
- Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2 (Discovering Identities)
- The Balcony Scene (Act 2 Scene 2)
- Friar Lawrence (Act 2 Scene 3)
- The Nurse (Act 2 Scene 5)
- Tybalt and Mercutio (Act 3 Scene 1)
- After Tybalt’s Death (Act 3 Scene 1, Act 3 Scene 2, Act 3 Scene 3)
- Juliet, Paris and Romeo (Act 3 Scene 4, Act 3 Scene 5)
- Juliet and the Friar (Act 4 Scene 1)
- Juliet’s Death (Act 4 Scene 3, Act 5 Scene 1)
- The Ending of the Play
- Knowledge Organiser
- Exam Practice Questions and Answers
- Scheme of Work Document
Please keep checking your downloads as I will be continually adding to this collection.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Thanks ever so much for your review! :)
Thanks very much for your review!
Yet another brilliant ( not to mention time saving) resource. Excellent ideas which are easily adaptable for different abilities.
Once again, thanks so much for your kind review!
Thanks very much for editing your review - really appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you have any queries or questions :)
Thanks so much for your kind review!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.