Sectors of Production
Any reviews of this free product would be much appreciated :)
This resource includes:
- Definitions of the primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary sectors of employment.
- Describing the changes to the employment structure within a country as it develops.
- A case study of Silicon Valley to highlight the growth of the quaternary sector.
- Using triangular graphs to demonstrate patterns between countries and over time.
- Using stacked bar graphs to investigate the changes of employment structure within Malaysia and linking this to changes in exports.
- Worksheet with activities. PowerPoint with diagrams and answer key.
- A word document worksheet that includes activities that introduce key terminology, trends over time, the growth of the hi-tech sector and changes within one country.
- The word document is 6 pages.
- This worksheet is also provided as a PDF.
- A PowerPoint version of diagrams and answers
- The PowerPoint is 10 slides
Product Editing Information:
- You can edit all written passages. If you feel that the instruction or language is too simplistic or too complex then edit it to suit your learners.
- I have deliberately focused on key knowledge and processes. This means that you can add around this. You can control the learning objectives, you can add video clips, your own activities etc. Use the resource as a framework.
- I have found the resources easy to upload and convert to Google Slides and Google Docs
- You will not be able to edit the diagrams, pictures, or visuals included in this resource.