Covers: Space Physics, KS3, space, universe, gravity, solar systems, moons, planets, stars, galaxies. Geocentric and heliocentric models of the solar system, seasons, moon’s phases etc etc.
A series of 6 high quality lessons that expertly delivers the key points within BOTH the following:
- NEW KS3 Department for Education ‘Space Physics’ National Curriculum and
- The AQA KS3 specification / syllabus sections ‘3.7.2 Universe’ and ‘3.1.2 Gravity’.
Ready to use, print the worksheets (or simply project them) and project the PowerPoints which navigate you carefully through each lesson - no preparation required. Project and go!
THIS IS A BUNDLE OF 6 LESSONS:
- Solar system, stars and galaxies and the universe.
- Geocentric and heliocentric solar system models
- Gravity, weight and mass.
- Observing the stars and space exploration.
- The moon’s phases.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.