Covers: Space Physics, KS3, space, universe, gravity, solar systems, moons, planets, stars, galaxies. Geocentric and heliocentric models of the solar system, seasons, moon’s phases etc etc.
A series of 6 high quality lessons that expertly delivers the key points within BOTH the following:
- NEW KS3 Department for Education ‘Space Physics’ National Curriculum and
- The AQA KS3 specification / syllabus sections ‘3.7.2 Universe’ and ‘3.1.2 Gravity’.
Ready to use, print the worksheets (or simply project them) and project the PowerPoints which navigate you carefully through each lesson - no preparation required. Project and go!
THIS IS A BUNDLE OF 6 LESSONS:
- Solar system, stars and galaxies and the universe.
- Geocentric and heliocentric solar system models
- Gravity, weight and mass.
- Observing the stars and space exploration.
- The moon’s phases.