88 pages of flashcards, word wall, handout, puzzles, activities, games plus Christmas bookmarks, cards, tree decorations and gift box. It also contains 'My Spanish Christmas booklet' for students to learn about Christmas traditions in Spain.
The vocabulary set includes: Papá Noel, un trineo, un reno, un regalo, un calcetín de Navidad, un duende, un árbol de Navidad, un bastón de caramelo, un adorno, una tarjeta de Navidad, un tronco de Navidad, un ángel, un belén, una vela, una estrella, un acebo.
This Spanish Christmas topic set comprises:
* 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
* Word wall set with separate title.
* 16 large color flashcards
* 16 large b/w flashcards
* A set of small b/w flashcards
* A b/w handout of pictures and words
* My Spanish Christmas Book
* A matching activity set
* A b/w worksheet - color and label the picture
* A b/w anagrams worksheet and answer key
* A Christmas acrostic puzzle (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
* A b/w Wordsearch activity with answer key
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
* A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.
* 4 bookmarks with Spanish Christmas messages to cut out and color.
* 4 Christmas cards with Spanish Christmas messages to cut out and color.
* 6 Christmas present tags/tree decorations with Spanish vocabulary to cut out and color.
* A Christmas gift box to cut out, color, label and construct.