79 pages of posters, flashcards, match the picture activity, dominoes, word search and bingo to teach Spanish words for colors; great for teaching elementary students. Our little alien family make learning fun!
The Spanish Colors vocabulary set includes: azul, amarillo, rojo, verde, naranja, rosa, violeta, negro, blanco, gris, marrón.
The pack comprises:
1. Suggestions for use of resources in the classroom
2. 11 color posters - image and text
3. 11 black and white posters
4. 11 large color flash cards - image
5. 11 large black and white flash cards
6. A set of small color flash cards - image
7. A set of small black and white flash cards
8. A set of word cards
9. A color handout of pictures and words
10. A color Match the Picture activity sheet
11. A black and white Match the Picture to color in
12. A set of color playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.
13. A Wordsearch activity with answer key
14. 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board.