This resource is a version of the popular board-game Trivial Pursuit based around the topics and themes of the new GCSE course.
The different topics have been divided into the following six categories:
- Familia y relaciones (red)
- Tiempo libre y tecnología (yellow)
- Mi ciudad y mi región (purple)
- Problemas sociales y globales (blue)
- Vacaciones, turismo y festivales (orange)
- Educación y trabajo (green)
The resource includes a printable board (better printed in colour and enlarged to A3) and 24 question cards (with one question for each category, so a total of 192 questions). Additionally, there is a file with six counters and six “score cards”, with a “pie” for the students to colour the different sections as they achieve them.
This resource can be used as a whole class activity if displayed on the board, but it can also be printed (in colour!) for students to work in groups of up to six.