This is a fun Spanish word scramble and circumlocution activity to help learn the meanings of the irregular future tense verbs.
NOTE that these are vocabulary activities, not verb conjugation exercises. Try matching with our verb games and grammar activities as extensions!
Students use their critical thinking skills to unscramble the words and complete the puzzle. A follow up writing and speaking worksheets practice additional words that follow this pattern.
* Word scrambles and secret word puzzles to practice the meanings of the verbs. Uses circumlocution sentences. An advanced version hides the English definition. The simple version provides the definition. (2 pages)
* A writing and speaking worksheet to practice how to define words with circumlocution. Includes a different list of ten verbs.. One version has English instructions and the other has Spanish instructions. (2 pages)
* Two sets of exit tickets plus one blank set for your own vocabulary.
* Color coded answer keys for puzzle and exit tickets. (3 PDF slides)
* Color vocabulary slides with twenty verbs included. (2 PDF slides)
* Two culture slides with photos of the Molcajete and Aztec Pictographs.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own!