En La Playa – At the Beach. This Spanish summer pack contains 54 pages of resources to teach 16 Spanish words for talking about the beach, great for teaching elementary students. The vocabulary set includes: la playa, el mar, la pelota, la cubeta, la pala, el castillo de arena, las gafas de sol, el traje de baño, el sombrero, el sol, el helado, el barco, la toalla, la sombrilla, la concha, el cangrejo.
This summer pack comprises:
* Suggestions for use of resources in the classroom.
* 16 color flashcards to play ‘Write around the room’ plus recording sheet.
* Color word wall.
* B/w and color handouts of vocabulary.
* Color and b/w sets of 16 small flashcards without text. See ‘Suggestions for use’ for ideas of games and activities.
* A set of 16 matching word and picture cards for matching/ pelmanism.
* Match the word to the picture activity sheet.
* Acrostic activity (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key.
* Anagram worksheet plus answer key.
* Word search activity with answer key.
* ‘En la playa hay ...’ flip book to fill in, color and assemble.
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board.