Spanish Task and Pairing Cards for Regular Present Verbs with AR Endings. Verbos Regulares en Español.
Spanish Task and Pairing cards are a great way to match up students for group or pair work. Students find their matching animal partner and use the provided questions to have a conversation.
Use as dictations for extended lessons, exit tickets, or bell-ringers. Use the color slides for class conversations.
This resource includes:
* Pairing Cards with Marine animal theme (Five Questions): These cards have a fun theme with fifteen different animal pairs. Each card has a set of five questions that uses the grammar structure. (Note, the same set of questions is on each card). If you need groups of three or four, just print an extra sheet.
* A Three Question version of the animal cards set described above.
* A blank set of cards for your own dictations. Can be used over and over for any of your reviews.
* A worksheet with the same questions from both sets of cards (eight total) with a speaking activity. Students write their own ninth question and interview classmates.
* A worksheet with NEW questions from both sets of cards (eight total) with a speaking activity. Students write their own ninth question and interview classmates.
* Color picture dictionary of the fifteen animals. Three color PDF slides.
* Class Instructions and Vocabulary Slides with color graphics.
* Color PDF Answer Keys with the dictations.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A Free link to a Quizlet list that matches the worksheets. Play Quizlet live and other games.
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Follow us for updates!
Thank you for leaving feedback. We appreciate your time!