Spanish Verb Master for Regular Future Tense Verbs. Mexican Palapa Version! Ejercicios para aprender los verbos regulares del futuro.
This is a fun way to help your students visualize pronouns and verb endings in Spanish. Our verb buildings can be used as a race game, pair exercise, or substitute lesson. The follow up student interview worksheets get students up, moving, and using their spoken Spanish.
These activities practice a list of high frequency verbs and provide varied repetition to learn the pattern.
This set includes:
* Version A of our Verb Building with a fun Palapa house, beach scene and monkeys. Comes with English Translations and Conjugated Spanish Verbs. Students find the match and write the verbs to learn the patterns. The graphics help visualize the singular and plural pronouns. Includes a grammar box to help with conjugations. (1 page)
* Version B (advanced) of our Verb Building as described above. Comes with English Translations and Spanish Verbs in the infinitive. Use as a follow up to version A another day for extra review or homework. (1 page)
* Two student Interview sheets that can be used for writing, dictations, and speaking practice. Provides extensive speaking practice since students must ask multiple classmates the questions until they find someone who says yes. Students then write a short paragraph from their answers and share with class. Includes a short role-play to model the activity and question words on the sheet. (2 pages)
* A blank dictation page that can be used with the student interview worksheets. Formatted five per page. Print, hand out, dictate, and then have students correct before doing their interviews. (1 page)
* Full color slide for class Instructions and color vocabulary slides to introduce verbs and the activities. (3 PDF Slides)
* Full color answer keys to show after completing the two verb conjugation sheets. (2 pdf slides)
* Full color slides for the two student interview sheets. Show the role plays, act out in class. Show the questions before and after the activity to practice as a whole class. (4 PDF slides)
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities. (2 pages)
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own! Play Quizlet live and other games to review vocabulary.
**Follow us for sales and more fun items coming soon! Thank you!