For students to be successful with utilizing these cards, they should have prior knowledge of the following concepts and/or vocabulary:
- speed (distance/time)
- velocity (speed in a direction)
- acceleration (change in speed and/or direction)
- distance vs. time on a graph (speed represented graphically)
- calculating speed (and average speed)
- calculating velocity
- forces cause an object to accelerate
- forces that may cause a moving object to slow, such as friction
- reading a graph
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.