A seasonal math worksheet, Use as homework, morning work or a quick Do Now!
This packet includes 34 Practice worksheets set. Students are to write the missing numbers, before, after and between numbers. Addition, subtraction sheets are included.Great for a homework or morning work. Halloween Color by Number is a packet of different printables with a Halloween theme where students can use their skills in mathematics to create a series of colorful Halloween pictures and solve addition and subtraction questions. Each printable is aligned with the Common Core standards for kindergarten mathematics to make it easier for you to incorporate these printables into your curriculum.
This packet also includes shapes set. (Everything about 8 shapes for your kiddos)
reading sentences about shape
draw shapes on dotted
This recourse has a set of coloring pages. These are:
- coloring by code
- coloring by addition
- coloring by subtraction
- coloring as your students choice
Students can color in all sheets on the color key found underneath each picture. When all of the sheets have been colored in, the picture will be revealed.
You can use these in your class as enrichment, Friday fun, homework, work for early finishers or as part of your daily math lesson.
- Play doh mats sheet (ten frames)
- Recognition shapes sheets(8 shapes)
- Reading sentences about shapes + draw dotted shapes, draw themselves
- Addition, Subtraction sheets
- 2 Before Worksheets (pumpkin patch counting 1-10/11-20)
- 2 After Worksheets (pumpkin patch counting 1-10/11-20)
- 2 In Between Worksheets(pumpkin patch counting 1-10/11-20)
- color by number code, color by addition, color by subtraction
- Common Core aligned!
- 37 Sheets in all
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.