like to write. They are open enough for interpretation while also guiding students with images and a beginning sentence.
Each page has the story starter, with lines for writing underneath and on the second page.
9 spooky story starters that are 2 pages each (18 pages)
- cave with bats
- black cat walking across path
- suspicious bag of candy corn
- cemetery with creepy gravestones
- unusual haunted tree
- Egyptian exhibit with an active mummy
- pumpkin patch missing some pumpkins
- spider webs
- witch living down the road
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.