1. Print, cut and laminate the different problem cards, using as many cards as you'd like. You can either glue popsicle sticks to them or/and punch holes through them and use yarn or string to hang them up.
2. Place the cards in various spots around your classroom, or go outside and place them in different locations in the yard or playground.
3. Give each student a pencil and a grid to record his or her answers. Your students might also bring along clipboards so that they have something hard to write on.
4. The students will walk or run around the room or yard to where the cards are hidden. When they find a card, they will see what its card number is, solve the math problem within it and record their answer next to the corresponding card number on the grid.
5. You can play that the first student who answers all of the questions is the winner of the game, or (even better) you can play where everyone who finishes the game and answers all of the questions correctly is a winner.
6. If you wish, when your students have the complete set of problems answered on their grids, you can reward them with a treat of some sort.
Spring Bundle for Kindergarten - comes with a 25% discount!
Spring Bundle for 1st Grade Endless - comes with a 25% discount!
All graphics are originals and created by myself.
Thanks for visiting my shop,
Total Pages 10
Answer Key N/A
Teaching Duration N/A
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.