A selection of different report writing examples and templates to assist you with writing a generalised report for students in form or tutor groups as well as several subject-specific report writing examples for the following subjects: Geography, Spanish, History and Religious Studies
These resources are best used when writing reports which are to include an overview of students’ subject reports as well as their other commitments in school, for example, art, sport or music activities.
The report examples in this resource range from capable/high achieving students to students with poor focus and concentration.
- 7 Different Spanish Report Templates (Aimed at Year 6/7 Beginners)
- 13 Different Year 5 End-of-Term reports Included
- 6 Religious Studies Report Comments/Templates
- 6 Geography Report Comments / Templates
- 4 Brief History Comment Banks (Focus on ‘Stuart’ Period and English Civil War)
- Each report includes highlighted possessive pronouns (he/she/him/her) and well as blank lines to easily identify relevant changes to be made.
- Reports range from approx. 200 - 400 words in length
- Available for download on Pages and as a Word document.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
It was very helpful.
Thanks for your feedback!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.