- An exclusive look into the work carried out by the Metropolitan Police's "paedophile unit", tasked with combating online sex crimes against children
- An interview with Lorin LaFave, whose 14-year-old son was groomed online and murdered
- A teacher's guide to the dark web
- What to do when pornography is brought into schools
- How pupils can help you fight online threats
- The student who transformed tech into a way to beat cyberbullying
- An approach to a classroom discussion on the ethics of pornography
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Valuable insight for staff
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.