54 Page Revision Booklet for The Woman in Black (play)
The resource includes:
• Detailed analysis notes about acting, set design, lighting, costume and sound – specific to the play.
• Worksheets allowing students to easily record their own notes from the production
• Glossary of terms – with examples uses from the play
• Discussion about genre, style and themes
• Discuss questions that can be used in the classroom
• Example of notes taken whilst watching the play
This is a helpful booklet for post-production analysis and can be used in lessons or as a homework task.