This is a SoW fully resourced for Key Idea 6.2 Causes and consequences of uneven development at a global scale of the new Eduqas WJEC 9-1 GCSE A specification. These lessons are from Component 2 for Core Theme 6 (Development and Resource Issues). The entire SoW for Core Theme 6 can be found in a bundle. This SoW includes a checklist of lessons, key terms homework, completed key terms and 10 lessons on:
- What is globalisation?
- How does trade help to create global inequality?
- How has Ghana been affected by trade?
- How has India been affected by trade?
- What are the benefits and problems caused by MNCs?
- How are Nike ‘just doing it’ and affecting development?
- What are the key drivers of the globalised tourist industry?
- How has tourism contributed to economic development in Gambia?
- How has tourism contributed to economic development in Mexico?
- How should we respond to inequality?
All feedback welcome! Enjoy!!