This is the fourth lesson that I would teach on trig graphs and builds on an understanding of transforming functions, by looking at Transforming Trigonometric Graphs. 18 slides + resources.
The lesson includes:
- a Starter (on angles and surds)
- learning objectives (differentiated)
- Excellent teaching slides
- MWB activities
- Lots of examples
- a worksheet (with answers)
- a handout (rules to learn – great for student notes)
NOTE: Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources. As always please provide a rating and feedback. Thank you for your support.