Handout includes graphic organizer organizing the aspects of the Intolerable Acts and how they affected the American colonies. The following aspects of the Intolerable Acts are to be examined by students:
- Boston Harbor was closed until Boston paid for the ruined tea.
- Massachusetts’s charter was canceled. The governor decided if and when the legislature could meet
- Royal officials accused of crimes were sent to Britain for Trial. This let them face a more friendly judge and jury.
- A new Quartering Act required colonists to house British soldiers
- The Quebec Act gave a large amount of land to the colony of Quebec.
- General Thomas Gage became the new governor of Massachusetts.
Includes a PDF and Microsoft Word version of the product.
If you are interested in other Social Studies/History resources, please check out my shop: Project Education Shop.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 66%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.