A robust classroom-ready presentation covering Business Enterprise from Unit 1 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 1 including:
• purpose of business activity
• the concept of creating value
• the nature of economic activity, the problem of choice and opportunity cost
• business environment is dynamic
• what a business needs to succeed
• why many businesses fail early on
• qualities an entrepreneur is likely to need for success
• the role of business enterprise in the development of a business and a country
• the range and aims of social enterprises
• triple bottom line – economic (financial), social and environmental targets
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.