A complete classroom-ready presentation covering Business Structure from Unit 1 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE A Level Business Unit 1 including:
• primary, secondary and tertiary sector businesses
• the public and private sectors
• main features of different types of legal structure, including ability to raise finance
• appropriateness of legal structure: sole trader, partnership, private limited companies, public limited companies, franchises, co-operatives, joint ventures
• concept of limited liability and its importance
• problems resulting from changing from one legal structure to another
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.