**Use These Words with Caution Display, Lesson starter or Intervention for use on an Interactive English Working Wall **
Other versions and a fab place value chart available in my store
• Dyslexia friendly font used on sticks, for SEN
• An assortment of left and right handed sticks included
• Use as a Speaking and Listening activity to introduce EAL to new Tier 2 vocabulary
• x12 Boxes (popcorn style boxes) with a focus word on each
• x12 Wall pockets for use on display board with a focus word on each
• x15 Synonym sticks per word/box with tier 2 synonym words to up-level vocabulary and sentences
A blank set to enable children to come up with their own up-levelled vocabulary and add to them all year.
• Box (popcorn style boxes)
• Wall pocket for use on display board
• Synonym sticks
Vocabulary words – said, went, looked, nice, happy, sad, bad, small, big, angry, got, then (also includes a blank box for you to add you own for your own cohort).
**Wall pockets - designed to be used as an easy prep and low cost resource and attached to a low level display board in order for the students to use to up-level their work independently. As they are hidden away in the pockets higher ability children will not become dependent on resources, such a posters or vocabulary cards that are on show permanently.
Boxes - designed to be used as a lesson starter on desks for synonym sorting activity or children to write their own on the blank sticks.
BLANK set - used for children to come up with their own synonyms/up-levelled words for a lesson starter.