To access all the Venn Diagram activities in this collection, as well as teaching notes, please visit: http://www.mrbartonmaths.com/venn.htm
Here is why I love Venn Diagram activities so much:
1) Students can always make a start. If they can think of a number/expression/object or whatever it might be, it has to go in one of the regions on the diagram, so they are up and running
2) The more regions student find, the more challenging the task gets, which adds a nice element of differentiation
3) They are incredibly versatile, and can be used for almost all maths topics for all ages and abilities
4) They are easy to tweak by simply changing one of the circle labels if you find they are too difficult/easy
5) Students can create their own as an extension task
I hope you and your students enjoy them.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.