This is a rich Venn Diagram activity on Averages and Range, including mean, median, mode and range.
To access all the Venn Diagram activities in this collection, as well as teaching notes, please visit: http://www.mrbartonmaths.com/venn.htm
Here is why I love Venn Diagram activities so much:
1) Students can always make a start. If they can think of a number/expression/object or whatever it might be, it has to go in one of the regions on the diagram, so they are up and running
2) The more regions student find, the more challenging the task gets, which adds a nice element of differentiation
3) They are incredibly versatile, and can be used for almost all maths topics for all ages and abilities
4) They are easy to tweak by simply changing one of the circle labels if you find they are too difficult/easy
5) Students can create their own as an extension task
I hope you and your students enjoy them.