- Shading sections of Venn Diagrams based on set notation
- Finding probabilities from Venn Diagrams
- Completing Venn Diagrams from given information
- Conditional probability with Venn Diagrams
- Identifying exhaustive, mutually exclusive and independent pairs of events from Venn Diagrams
These worksheets match perfectly with our interactive teaching tools at MathsPad. The first one is free and can be found at www.MathsPad.co.uk.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Thank you for publishing your resource. It has been selected to be featured in <a href="https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/collections/secondary-maths/"> a new secondary maths collection</a>.
Excellent resource full of all the different aspects the students need to know. Excellent link in with frequency trees and two way tables. Thank you!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.