A set of worksheets covering all of the required Venn Diagrams topic for the new GCSE 9-1 Maths syllabus.
- Shading sections of Venn Diagrams based on set notation
- Finding probabilities from Venn Diagrams
- Completing Venn Diagrams from given information
- Conditional probability with Venn Diagrams
- Identifying exhaustive, mutually exclusive and independent pairs of events from Venn Diagrams
These worksheets match perfectly with our interactive teaching tools at MathsPad. The first one is free and can be found at www.MathsPad.co.uk.