This 2-page file includes:
~A fun reading in which five people are interviewed about what they would do in specific situations. In the answers the students can see the conditional verb forms in context!
~A worksheet based on the reading which includes two parts: a true/false reading comprehension section and a writing section where students need to describe what they would do in the following situations:
- What would you do if you lost something important?
- What would you do if you found a wallet on the street?
- What would you do if your friend gave you a gift that you do not like?
- What would you do if it were the last day of school?
- What would you do if you could sing very well?
Editable word file.