Planning is designed to teach several key aspects required for writing a fictional mystery story. All objectives linked to the Year 6 Writing ITAF 2016
Lessons included are:
1. Capital Letters, Full Stops and Question Marks.
2. Non-fictional features (in a diagram of the raft)
3. Key Dictionary Work
5. Punctuating Speech
6. Powerful verbs and adverbs
7. Expanding noun phrases
8. Creating atmosphere through description
9. Features of a mystery story & 10. Learning Objectives for the writing stage (left blank for your own personalisation). Different classes will focus on different learning features.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
it would be great if more activities could be added.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.