You’ve heard these questions before. These are great questions that should not be dismissed but rather explored. I always begin my first day of any history class going through this PowerPoint discussion to convince my students that history is truly important to them. I have found that the “WHY” must be answered before the “WHAT.” When students know why, then learning can begin. I hope this resource helps your students as much as it has helped mine, and gets them excited about learning history! Enjoy this full “NO PREP” mini lesson.
What’s Included in the PowerPoint:
- A note to the teacher that helps explain why history is so important.
- Lesson ideas to incorporate before and after the presentation.
- 6 reasons as to “Why we study history?" to present to students
- A link to an inspirational 4 min video about history's influence.
- Numerous discussion notes and evidences for each of the 6 points to help the teacher lead the large group discussion and/or lecture.
- This is ready to go with “NO PREP” or research needed. Yeah!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.