31 NO PREP pages of fun resources with cute winter graphics for teaching addition to 20. Seven different activities including picture lines, word problems, arithmagons and roll, add and color. Worksheets contain either numbers up to ten or up to twenty allowing for differentiation in the classroom.
This set comprises:
* 6 pages of count the pictures and do the addition worksheets (3 pages of numbers up to ten and 3 pages of numbers up to twenty).
* 6 pages of addition using picture lines (3 pages of numbers up to ten and 3 pages of numbers up to twenty)
* 6 pages of arithmagon worksheets (3 pages of numbers up to ten and 3 pages of numbers up to twenty).
* 4 pages of addition word-problem worksheets using pictures, number line and equation (numbers up to ten).
* 2 pages of ‘Roll, Add and Color’ game/activity sheets (1 page of numbers up to twelve and 1 page of numbers up to 18) and an instructions sheet.
* My Winter Addition Booklet to cut, color, complete, staple and take home (numbers up to ten).
* 3 ‘Help Penguin make a snowman’ worksheets, one with sums up to ten, one with sums up to twenty and one without sums (the teacher inserts sums for personalized learning).