This a booklet created for the purpose of my Y7 students to have some revision material of the basics in Spanish and for the teachers to have less planning with regards of printing sheets for lessons. There is also less need to glue in sheets, which can be a flow-breaker in lessons. You can always supplement the booklet with other sheets (like I do), but it covers the basics.:
I normally print in A5 so it fits nicely in their books and the activities are big enough to write them in as A5 booklet.
- Classroom language, introductions and greetings
- Personal pronouns
- Phonics and sounds
- Expressions with TENER
- Spanish alphabet and spelling
- Spain and its communities + project
- Numbers 0-20 and days of the week
- Numbers 1-31 and months of the year
- Birthdays, days and dates
- Asking for drinks at a café
- Asking for snacks at a café
- Numbers 10-100
- ¿Cuánto es?
- Christmas in Spain