It covers the small steps:
• How many left (1)
• How many left (2)
• Subtraction - Break apart
• Fact families - 8 facts
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Worksheets - How many left (1)
• Worksheets - How many left (2)
• Practical - First, then, now
• Worksheets - Subtraction - Break apart
• Worksheets - Fact families
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity - Cube problems
• Activity - Fact families
• Activity - Match up
• Activity - True or false
• Game - How many?
• Template - Number tracks
• Template - Ten frames
• Template - 0 - 9 digit cards
• Template - Part-whole diagrams
• Template - Number lines 0-10
• Display - Number frames
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping editable document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education