It covers the small steps:
• Count and write numbers to 20
• Numbers from 11-20
• Tens and ones
• Count one more and one less
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Worksheets - Count and write numbers to 20
• Worksheets - Numbers from 11-20
• Worksheets - Tens and ones
• Practical - Tens and ones
• Worksheets - Count one more and one less
• Challenge cards - Place value - Week 10
• Weekly lesson plan (editable and hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity - One more and one less
• Activity - Numbers and word grids
• Activity - Numbers and words to 20
• Game - Number, word and picture cards to 20
• Game - Numbers 11-20
• Word mat - Numbers to 20
• Display - Number frames
• Template - Number tracks
• Template - 0 - 9 digit cards
• Template - Part-whole diagrams
• Template - Ten frames
• Template - 1-20 number and word cards
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping editable document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education