It covers the small steps:
• One to one correspondence
• Compare objects
• Introduce <, > and =
• Compare numbers
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Practical - One to one correspondence
• Practical - Comparison signs
• Worksheets - Comparison signs
• Practical - Compare objects
• Practical - Compare numbers
• Worksheets - Compare numbers
• Challenge cards - Compare numbers
• Challenge cards - Compare objects
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Challenge Cards - One more one less
• Activity - One to one correspondence
• Activity - Comparing numbers
• Activity - Comparing objects
• Template - Number tracks
• Template - Ten frames
• Template - 0 - 9 digit cards
• Template - 0 - 10 number lines
• Template - 1 - 20 number and word cards
• Display - Number frames
• Display - Comparison poster
• Display - Comparison signs
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping editable document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education