Year 1 - Place value within 100 - Summer - Week 7 - Differentiated planning & resources. See WEEK 8
It covers the small steps:
• Counting to 100
• Partitioning numbers
• Comparing numbers (1)
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Worksheets - Counting to 100
• Worksheets - Partitioning numbers
• Practical - Partitioning numbers
• Practical - Comparing amounts
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity – Indentify the number
• Activity – Missing numbers
• Activity – Number and word grids
• Activity – Compare the amounts
• Activity – Make and partition
• Game – Partition numbers
• Template – Place value counters
• Template – Hundred square
• Template – Ten frames
• Template – Number tracks
• Template – Part-whole diagrams
• Template – 0 - 9 digit cards
• Display – Number frames
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Stars Education