Year 1 - Geometry : Position & direction - Summer - Week 6 - Differentiated planning & resources.
It covers the small steps:
• Describe turns
• Describe position (1)
• Describe position (2)
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Worksheets - Describe turns
• Worksheets - Describe position (1)
• Practical -What can you see?
• Practical - Cube structures
• Practical - Create routes
• Weekly lesson plan (editable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Activity – Describe turns
• Activity – Describe routes
• Activity – Doughnut positions
• Activity – Position grids
• Starter – Position
• Template – Grids
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Stars Education