On completion of this unit you will be familiar with the key features of the biological
1. The influence of genes on behaviour. Genotype and phenotype, genetic basis of
behaviour, evolution and behaviour
2. The influence of biological structures on behaviour
· The divisions of the nervous system: central and peripheral (somatic and
· The structure and function of sensory, relay and motor neurons. The process of synaptic transmission, including reference to neurotransmitters, excitation and inhibition.
3. The influence of neurochemistry on behaviour.
· The function of the endocrine system: glands and hormones.
· The fight or flight response including the role of adrenaline.
Fully mapped onto the NEW Specification and SOW and has been fully crossed reference with question papers and mark schemes from Spec A, B and the New STEM. In addition includes material and terms mentioned in the SOW but not included in most 'endorsed textbooks' DOWNLOAD sit back and LIVE LIFE
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.