This is pack 1 of 2 for the Year 2 - Measurement - Time (Block 3). This pack covers week 6.
It covers the small steps:
• O’clock and half past
• Quarter past and quarter to
• Telling time to 5 minutes
The resources in this pack listed below include worksheets and activities along with answers for each pack:
• Worksheets - O’clock and half past
• Template - Clock
• Activity - Create your own clock
• Worksheets - Quarter past and quarter to
• Activity - Bingo – quarter, half and hour intervals
• Worksheets - Telling time to 5 minutes
• Game- Time - Loop cards
• Template - Blank clocks
• Contextual planning sheet for guidance
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Stars Education