It covers the small steps:
• Odd and even numbers
• Divide by 5
• Divide by 10
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Practical - Divide by 5
• Practical - Divide by 10
• Worksheets - odd and even numbers
• Worksheets - Divide by 5
• Worksheets - Divide by 10
• Weekly lesson plan (edtiable & hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Investigation - Odd and even
• Activity - Divide by 5
• Activity - Divide by 10
• Activity - Colour by 10s
• Game - Odd and even snakes and ladders
• Puzzle - Picture tiles - Divide by 5
• Extension - Odd and even number trail
• Extension - Divide by 2, 5 and 10
• Template - Number tracks
• Display - Numicon
• Yearly overview - Small steps, NC links, TAF statements cross-mapping editable document
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
Note: We are working on providing alternative formats of the PowerPoint presentation in the near future.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
We hope you find them useful.
Feel free to follow us as we are working on designing packs for all year groups.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Stars Education