Curriculum Statutory Requirement:
The /dʒ/ sound spelt as ge and dge at the end of words, and sometimes spelt as g elsewhere in words before e, i and y
Includes twelve spelling and writing activity sheets with wizard themed writing challenges, three word races with word dice and a word art sheet for every word.
Each activity sheet includes:
– Wave your Wand: Trace the spelling in lowercase, uppercase and cursive
– Write on a Web: Trace the spelling with funky spider writing
– Magic Mirror: Have a go at the tricky challenge of writing the spelling backwards!
– Spelling Cauldron: Match each letter of the spelling to the letters above the cauldron
– Wizard’s Washing Line: Cut out the mixed up letters at the bottom of the sheet and then stick them in the correct order to the washing line
Perfect for consolidation and revision and as homework activities.
Includes a Spelling Wizard certificate to recognise excellent spelling and a guide to each section of the sheets on a Powerpoint file.