Year 3 - Addition and subtraction Autumn - Block 2 - Week 4 - Differentiated planning & resources
It covers the small steps:
• Add and subtract multiples of 100
• Add and subtract 3-digit numbers and ones (not crossing 10)
• Add 3-digit and 1-digit numbers (crossing 10) (1)
• Add 3-digit and 1-digit numbers (crossing 10) (2)
You will receive everything you need - lesson plans, presentation for the whole week, differentiated worksheets & answers, differentiated activities and extensions, templates and displays for your own resource creation.
In this pack you will get:
• Worksheets -Add and subtract multiples of 100
• Worksheets - Add and subtract 3-digit numbers and ones (not crossing 10)
• Worksheets - Add 3-digit and 1-digit numbers (crossing 10) (1)
• Worksheets -Add 3-digit and 1-digit numbers (crossing 10) (2)
• Weekly lesson plan (hyperlinked to resources)
• Weekly PowerPoint (labelled slides -fluency, reasoning and problem solving)
• Challenge Cards - Addition and Subtraction
• Activity – 3-digit numbers and ones
• Activity – Number line addition
• Activity – Dice digits
• Template - Part-whole models
• Template - Place value grids
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education