This resource is a scaffold for teaching the ‘Shape and Angle’ unit to Year 5. The file will be downloaded as a Notebook, and has 118 slides/ 12 lessons worth of content, as well as a self-assessment after every lesson, so you can get an idea from pupils where they think they’re at after the lesson.
Learning Objectives covered:
- I can sort shapes into categories using their properties.
- I can identify lines of symmetry in polygons.
- I can create a symmetrical picture.
- I can estimate angles using my knowledge of acute, obtuse and reflex.
- I can estimate angles using my knowledge of acute, obtuse and reflex. (Lesson 2)
- I can measure angles using a protractor.
- I can measure and draw angles accurately.
- I understand and can measure reflex angles.
- I can calculate angles using known facts.
- I can calculate angles using known facts. (Lesson 2)
- I can calculate angles using known facts. (Lesson 3)
- I can calculate angles in triangles using known facts.
Copyright © 2018 Road to Learning
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.