This is pack 1 of 2 for the Year 5 - Measurement - Converting Units (Block 4). This pack covers week 9.
Please see: Week 10
It covers the small steps:
• Kilograms and kilometres
• Milligrams and millilitres
• Metric units
The resources in this pack listed below include worksheets and activities along with answers for each pack:
• Worksheets -Kilograms and kilometres
• Activity - Kilo partners
• Worksheets - Milligrams and millilitres
• Activity - Match cards - Milligrams and millilitres
• Worksheets - Metric units
• Activity - Metric measures dice game
• Lesson starters for the week
• Contextual planning sheet for guidance
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education