In groups pupils to make a guide to send to their partner school. This must include:
- An introduction of yourselves & a bit of basic information about each of you.
- Your likes & dislikes.
- Map of the school with labelled departments.
- A picture of one of your classrooms with labelled objects.
- An example of one of your pencil cases with labelled objects.
- An example timetable.
- A description of your school day.
This is useful for revision and to promote independent learning. Pupils work with the resources provided in this booklet to produce a guide IN SPANISH.
Pupils must put the guide together and be ready to present it to the class in the week before Activities Week.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 7%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.